Saturday, March 14, 2009

Eyes

Here's my latest poem, one of those ideas that comes outta nowhere at 2am..that turns out great, enjoy =)

Eyes
You see....you..SEE
Forreal, that's amazing in itself
but what's amazing is how important your eyes have become
everythings better in high definition
everyone knows that
lines more defined
the environment regains its majesty and beauty
and speaking of beauty...
Megan Fox looks even better on BluRay then she does on "regular definition" DVD

but beauty's the thing you see,
you see?

but what's beauty to me may not be beauty to you
what's ugly and flawed in your eyes may be different in my retinas
those flaws could be the scars and scratches that show that my baby has character
shes been places..learned things

vision;
once again, visions become so important today
don't believe it unless you see it
don't trust the mirror
ask you FRIENDS opinion if that dress hugs your curves like specialized traction tires on a Lambourghini GaLLardo
or
if it holds your rolls like the plastic bag at Safeway thats 2 for $2 with a Safeway card
and
you got $20 so...you got hella rolls
but

what do you see?
you see i see that people's self images are more than just images
people
smell what they look like; you look musty
people hear what they look like; you sound ugly
you let OTHER people's words travel thru your ears to form images that only the brain cells (which dont have eyes) in your brain can see

but what do you see, when you see me?
you see..i want you to see ME when you see me because
I wanna see...

the eyes that i wanna be the focus of all the time,
you know, the kinda eyes that make me walk by you as many times as possible,
just in case you didnt quite see me the last time,
or maybe we can lock eyes this time..or THAT time and

I wanna see the eyes that not only look into mine,
but THRU my eyes into my ARMS into the distant future
where
hopefully she sees me in hers and

I wanna see the eyes of the person that I see, even when all i see is the back of my eye lids and

I wanna see the eyes of the person that remind me
that your eyes see things upside down, but
your brain rotates things right-side up so
I wanna see the eyes of the person I know is beautiful in all 3 hundred and 60 degrees and

I wanna see the eyes of the person that remind me
that life takes fractions of a second to reflect back into your eye so
in actuality youre seeing things a fraction of a second late so
I wanna see the eyes of the person I know was beautiful half a second ago,
whos beautiful at THIS second, and who'll be beautiful every second after that and

I wanna see the eyes that LOOK like they can reach across the room
to grab my face to turn it towards her cuz
for some reason
I can always FEEL it when you look at me and

I wanna see the eyes of the person I wanna kiss in the rain and

I wanna see the eyes of the person whos beautiful to me from all angles,
especially from the one looking DOWN to me cuz
I wanna see the eyes of the person I wanna put on TOP of my world

cuz you see shes a QUEEN and
I wanna see the eyes of the person that wants me on TOP of her world
so
Naturally, we should see things eye to eye and

I wanna see the eyes of the person I'll love until I die;
praying that I get reincarnated as a damn fruit cuz
I'm trying to be the apple in YOUR eye

and I wanna see the eyes of the person that
sees the mess that is me

right-side up
which is upside down so
Basically,
I'm head over heels for you already and

I wanna see the love that You'll see in me,
when i FINALLY see,
YOUR eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment