Thursday, March 26, 2009

=)

So back in the day (and sometimes to this day) whenever I buy a new game, one of the first things I do after testing it out, is look for cheat codes. Everywhere from cheatcodecentral to GameFaqs, it's all about those codes and walkthroughs!

But even after all the Halos, Call of Duties, and Rock Bands, its always been about this bad boy...





Which brings up another "open ended" idea that popped into my head, enjoy!

Early Bird

Seeing as how I like to see
You smile
I'll take every chance I get
To be the reason there's
A smile on Your face

And you know me, I'm a gamer
On my game
So I like to use cheat codes
And hit combos that tickle your buttons into
Infinite Laugh Mode

And you turn into a wiggly worm
,That's cute so don't worry,
And I'm your early bird

And like they say
I'll always catch you

So don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment