Wednesday, April 15, 2009

<3 for those who need it

Naturally, we all have good days, bad days, everything in between, but it's extremely rare (for me anyway) to have a great WEEK. Last week was an amazing week from start to finish, which makes it kind of hard to accept the fact that this week has been almost the complete opposite. Homework for days, frustrating labs, and weather that's nice for an eskimo but bad for Filipinos (who LOVE heat) are all pushing the boundaries of my optimism. However my complaints aside, I've noticed the world is coming down on a lot of people I care about, and I just wanted to take the time to show them some love & take them under my umbrella to help them get through what's raining down on them...

Thank you to everyone who makes me smile, laugh, and genuinely feel good!
Despite what you may be feeling at this moment, you're all amazing people whom I'm very fortunate to know let alone be friends with. Although we're all experiencing different storms, thanks to weather 101 I know these harsh weather patterns in your life can't last forever! God wouldn't bring you to obstacles you couldn't overcome, and despite how harsh the lesson is, He only has the best of plans for you.

People always ponder the question of whether or not angels exist, and if they took the time to reflect upon the people in their life they'd learn what I've come to learn. Angels existed in my lola Floring, my uncle Paul, and they exist in the people who bring joy to my heart and a smile to my face.

So thank you for all the laughs, head rubs, hearts to hearts, handshakes, and hugs! I can only hope I can bless you guys like you've blessed me, and I hope this helped to lighten the load on your shoulders :)

1 comment:

  1. BLASTIN' YO' BLOG WIT A SHOUTOUT! THIS GUY IS ILL WITH HIS MUSIC AND TASTE, GET SOME!!!

    Yo, but I made a shoutout on my blog forreal though. We gonna kill it tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete